[mythtv-users] Where do I get this version of the Blue theme?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 27 22:58:45 UTC 2006

On 03/27/2006 05:36 PM, Chad wrote:

>On 3/27/06, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
>

>>I'm not downgrading, I just want the background and logo file, really. I
>>found it, on the main site, under Downloads, Old MythTV Releases, page
>>2. It's the blue theme in the 0.16 release.
>>
>I have that on a 0.19 setup...  I carried it over from 0.18 (just
>didn't change the theme).

Be very careful about running old themes with new Myth's.  Myth 0.19
adds some pages which require changes to the themes.  If you use an old
theme that hasn't been updated, the results are at best unpredictable.
(Specifically, there are a couple places where you can get stuck and you
may have places where mythfrontend will segfault.)

Also, that theme is still a part of 0.19 (and has, therefore, been
updated for 0.19).  It's part of the main mythtv package (not
myththemes).  So, you probably need to check to see why your installer
didn't install it.

Mike