[mythtv-users] Copying an install [progress!]

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Mon Mar 27 10:37:54 UTC 2006

I saw YAM referenced on Jarod's site, and though 'If only I'd done that
first.'  Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Now if I could use my cached RPM's to rebuild a proper apt repository that
would be nice.  Come to think of it,  it would be very useful for a
mythbackend to be able to provide an install mechanism for a matching
frontend.  (A bit like some versions of M$ NT that came with installs for
the clients).  That would may adding a new frontend a breeze, even after the
original install repositories have moved on.

Sorry for rambling on....

Guy