[mythtv-users] mythburn/php permissions error - don't understand!

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Mar 27 10:17:24 UTC 2006

Around about 27/03/06 09:20, Steve Daniels typed ...
> Try:
> ls -l /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/mythburn/mythburnscripts

   Ah, that's the kiddie, thanks!  Yes, I'd run install from my home dir's cvs
area (where I'd fetched mythburn) and there were buckets of links back into my
private home dir.  I've put the scripts back on /usr./local where I had them
before, fixed the links, and it all seems to be running again.

   Thanks again for the pointer!

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature