[mythtv-users] Problems with EIT data in northern Germany

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:59:17 UTC 2006

> > With an imported channels.conf the EIT doesn't work,
> > scanning with setting "Germany" finds some channels, with working EIT,
> but not all
> > available.

I have the same problem using DVB in the UK. Does anyone know how to modify
the pid values? I seem to remember Mythtv doesn't store audio/video pids in
the database any more, is it the same with EIT?

I've had this problem for about a week now, and I do have EIT enabled in
mythtv-setup. Some of the channels work, but some don't.