[mythtv-users] Problems with EIT data in northern Germany

frank paulsen frank.paulsen at gmx.net
Mon Mar 27 08:44:12 UTC 2006

Martin Ereth <martin.ereth at arcor.de> writes:

> With an imported channels.conf the EIT doesn't work,
> scanning with setting "Germany" finds some channels, with working EIT, but not all
> available.

have a look at the programs in mythtv-setup->Sender bearbeiten: there is
a checkbox 'EPG über DVB benutzen', which has to be checked.

in mythtv->Videoquellen you have to select a XMLTV Skript:
'Transmitted Guide only (EIT)' works for me.

that works for me in Ruhrgebiet/Germany after importing channels.conf