[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S, Is there a CI module for this card?

Herman Gerritsen lfsmailing at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:44:45 UTC 2006

Hi there,

The K-ONE card is basically the seem to the Terratec Cinergy 1200
DVB-S for as far as I understand. The terratec seems to be a new
revision. But are these Common Acces Modules exchangable from K-ONE to
Terratec cards?
If I understand you right, you actually use the Terratec Cinergy 1200
DVB-S (PCI) in combination with a K-one CAM card?
If so I am interested in your setup.

Greetings
Herman Gerritsen
Ede/Netherlands