[mythtv-users] Buffalo Technology Ethernet Converter Users - Please Help

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:12:58 UTC 2006

If you have a MythTV system connected to your Wireless Router
via a WLI-TX4-G54HP Wireless Ethernet Converter, then I'm asking
you for a little help.

What did you set the IP Address of the Converter to?  And, what
did you use for the IP Address of the MythTV system connected to
the Converter?

I have read all the comments at newegg, provantage, and shoplet, but
nowhere has anyone provided the details of how they set up the IP Addresses.

If you would be so kind as to give some of the details of how you decided
what IP Addresses to use, I would be most grateful.

My Wireless Router has an IP Address of, and the various
computers on the LAN have,, etc.  I have MythTV
systems at and  The next MythTV system will
be connected via a Buffalo Tech Converter.  But my problem is: What IP Address
can I use for it?

Thanks for any details, help, and/or ideas.