[mythtv-users] Oldrecorded question

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 17:30:14 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 09:30:11AM -0500, Justin Kim wrote:
> Can anyone fill me in on what possible values mythtv will insert into
> the following columns and what they mean?
>
> rectype

The RecordingType as defined in recordingtypes.h.

> duplicate

None-zero if the entry should be considered for duplicate chacking by
the scheduler.

> recstatus

The RecStatusType as defined in programinfo.h.

> reactivate

Non-zero if the scheduler should try to restart a recording.

> generic

Non-zero if the program has no programid or blank subtitle and
description.

David
--
David Engel