[mythtv-users] Ninemsn tv_grab_au problem with Prime?

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 04:33:36 UTC 2006

I'm not getting any data for Prime (Seven) for Thursday and Friday next week
with the ninemsn tv_grab_au script. A look at the ninemsn page shows that
there is data there (but there doesn't seem to be any timestamps like the
other channels have for most of their programs - I don't know if it has
always been this way). I've tried upgrading to the latest tv_grab_au but it
didn't have any effect. Is anyone else having this problem?

Matthew.