[mythtv-users] knoppmyth or mythdora

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Mar 23 21:45:36 UTC 2006

On Mar 23, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:

> Isaac has made his opinion clear on my recruiting
> for AMICUS.

I didn't interpret the message Isaac sent you as precluding your
posting relevant information about Amicus to this list, in the same
way that others do, mentioning when a new version is available with
perhaps a few notes about what the upgrade consists of.

I felt he was commenting on frequently-repeated, lengthy posts which
contained no new information. "Spam" may have been a little strong
but he certainly got his point across, and several others seem to
have agreed.

> PS, if I offended anyone by my recruiting for the
> AMICUS project, then I apologize. It was not my intent
> to spam or annoy.

I never thought your intentions were anything but honorable, I think
you just got a little over-zealous about your project, something I am
sure we all have done at one time or another.

If I have interpreted Isaac's or anyone else's stand on the matter
incorrectly I'm sure I will hear about it :-)