[mythtv-users] Can myth TV do what I want?

Stephen Rowles stephen at rowles.org.uk
Thu Mar 23 20:31:07 UTC 2006

Ace, I will try and get hold of DVD Shrink, this sounds like a much
better solution to the problem, and will make managing the files much
easier.

Thank you all for your responses, lots of people trying to help. I think
I will attempt to get MythTV installed on the strength of the community
if nothing else!

Once my case and memory arrive (they didn' turn up today, I have a hdd,
motherboard, remote etc. waiting to go - its VERY frustrating!) I will
be setting this up with Fedora Core 5.... I will report back with my
success (or failure) ;)

There will be a short break though as I go to Wales for some R&R for a
week ;)

Thank you everyone!