[mythtv-users] Streamzap Remote Configuration, almost there!

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:34:48 UTC 2006

Okay!  I have it narrowed down to the permissions of the lircd device
in /dev/, now I have to figure out how to wirte a udev rule to create
the node with the owner of the console owning the lircd device node.

I know that this is the problem, I changed the ownership of /dev/lircd
manually with chown and as soon as I owned the device node
mythfrontend running as my user began using the remote.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org