[mythtv-users] Will any PVR-150 Work?

Bert Santema atsantema at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 23:51:23 UTC 2006

Just a bit more info, I got a PVR-150MCE Retail. It has radio (haven't used it yet) and the remote
receiver plugs into a usb port. Use the mce-usb2 driver and you're fine.

Remote works like a charm for me (aside from that nasty logo...)

There's some Wiki info here:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Setup_LIRC_for_MythTV

Cheers,
Bert