[mythtv-users] Streamzap Remote Configuration, almost there!

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Mar 22 23:06:24 UTC 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 3:51 PM, John Pierce wrote:

>> You didn't mention an /etc/lircd.conf file. ???
>
> I took the lircd.conf.streamzap file from the build of lirc.

Just checking the obvious :-)

I don't know what "mode 2" is, but do you get output from irw when
you do the exact some thing that you will do to control the frontend ??

Make sure your lircrc file has not been processed in any way by a
Windows box, it might have been mis-formatted.

Just checking the obvious again.