[mythtv-users] Nexus-s 2.1 Remote Issue

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:19:59 UTC 2006

Well what you want to do is let lirc do all the work for you. There have
been many posts on how to do it on here recently. You seem to be in the same
situation as the Nova-T on here, of which I am one.

Check out this thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/191903#191903

Specifically that post.

Follow the link in there to a forum post and look at the long detailed post
near the end by someone called "kdf".

Try following that, you won't need to do the "devinputscan" script bit.

HTH

Steve