[mythtv-users] IR Blaster and Dish Network

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:40:38 UTC 2006

I don't know if it's any help, but the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine
has a copy back from Feb 05.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050221222501/http://lircsetup.com/

At a quick glance it mentions FC3 though, but probably worth a look.

I also remember seeing lircsetup.com mentioned a lot this past week, don't
know if that was you or not.

> So I'm looking for an up to date solution for a simple serial blaster
> controlling a Dish receiver in the simplest possible way, on a
> MythDora 2.0 system.
>
> All pointers appreciated.
>

> Brian Wood
> beww at beww.org