[mythtv-users] HDTV reception via Cable

Christian Burger christian.burger at abtg.net
Tue Mar 21 14:35:58 UTC 2006

Can you manually tune your card with azap or mplayer?  I too am on Charter
but using an Aver TVHD A180.  Myth just won't tune the card no matter what
I've tried, but mplayer will tune it via channels.conf.  When you generate
your channels.conf you are just doing atscscan atsc/us-Cable-Standard >
channels.conf right?

Message: 5