[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 1.52

Lewis myth at ldsit.com
Tue Mar 21 12:05:18 UTC 2006

> > And it's fixed now. The script is fine as is.
>
> Hmm. Mine didn't work until I change the user agent for the page
> requests to look like MSIE. I'd been looking over javascript on the site
> which seemed to attempt to detect bad user agents and serve them up
> random images (advertisements)...
I'm unable to update using this script and figure that the error when calling
mythtv-backend cron script....

Session management error: Could not open network socket

...might be related to the user agent.
I  can see from the script that we are using the perl LWP:Useragent, no idea
how to use it however!.
Any tips on how to set this?

Cheers,

Lew