[mythtv-users] Cutlist has moved ...

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Mar 20 22:28:43 UTC 2006

* On Mon Mar 20, 2006 at 01:30:42PM +0100, Christian Husemann wrote:
> i have a question. Why has the cutlist been moved/changed from recorded (with frames specified) to
> recordedmarkup (with cryptic format)? In the past it was easy to extract this info via simple sql
> statements to a human readable format which could be passed on to programs like ProjectX. Does
> anyone have a clue how to extract this info again? This is vital for me as the support for DVB-T
> cards seems to be not as advanced as it could be and neither nuvexport not mythtranscode does work
> for me.

Should be even easier to parse the cutlist now since you don't have to do text manipulation.

select mark, type from recordedmarkup where chanid = CHANID and starttime = STARTTIME order by mark;

Type 1 == start cut, type 0 == end cut.  Mark is the frame number.  Sounds pretty easy to grok.

Since you must be running SVN head to have seen this, then you could also just run the following if
you must have the old format list:

mythcommflag --getcutlist -c CHANID -s STARTTIME

That will display the cutlist in "start1-end1,start2-end2,start3-end3" format.

--
Chris