[mythtv-users] Upgraded to .19 and only get static

Bill Bradley williambradley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:09:07 UTC 2006

ok.  did a full shutdown and let it sit for a few minutes.  booted back up
and still nothing.  Also plugged the cable into a tv set and i get signal
there.  I tried each of the inputs (0-9) with ivtvctl -p and get nothing
with cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg (i do get static on the tuner input that
previously worked.  Don't understand what could have happened to ivtv since
all i did was upgrade the myth debs (unless Knoppmyth changes the ivtv
module options?)