[mythtv-users] [mythtv] tv.com perl script patch

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:59:56 UTC 2006

On 3/18/06, Mark Spieth <mark at dclabs.com.au> wrote:
> sorry. got partway through the email had dinner and then my wife must have
> clicked send.
> another patch.
> 1. use hostname instead of MythBox
> 2. replace if insert fails. probably sould be more intelligent though with
> options.
> also with a pathname like smallville/smallville.s05e09.xxxx.avi
> doesnt seem to work. not sure why but the fetch of basename in
> programinfo.cpp only returns the basename not the full value of whats in the
> DB.
>
> mark

Just realized these hadn't been going out to the list, so I'm
resending the information...

----
Thanks Mark! I've applied your patch along with the work that
Christoph and Peter did and created version 0.7.

I didn't change the db stuff though. Peter, if you send me another
patch with it as an option I will.

I've uploaded it to my server. To those that have been using it,
please test this new version out, there were some mixed areas in the
two patches so I want to make sure my manual editing works. Specificly
test the new features
http://www.jobs-khakis-chicks.com/MythTV/TVcomImport/

If Peter makes the changes to the db code I want to start looking into
adding IMDB scraping so that the one script can do TV and Movie
grabbing.

thanks for the work guys!
----

New version, 0.8 uploaded.