[mythtv-users] Problem with ATrpms/Jarod's Guide on FC5

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Mon Mar 20 17:49:16 UTC 2006

vamythguy wrote:
> Yeah, I noticed that too, but I'm not sure how to do that (either get
> the right file, or hardcode it).  Can you tell me how?

Look for atrpms.repo (or something similar) in /etc/yum.repos.d

In there you will see the list of URLs for the XML files.  I am doing
this from memory - the fedora machine is at home, but I believe you will
see $version where the version number goes in the URL - just replace
that with the number 5 for now.  Backup your original first.