[mythtv-users] XvmcTextures TRUE or FALSE?

Dan Seddon dan.seddon at framestore-cfc.com
Mon Mar 20 15:38:23 UTC 2006

Warren wrote:

> R. G. Newbury wrote:
>
>>Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

>>>This is an nVidia only option.

Sorry, looking at it, I think the above option is something you
shouldn't do with 0.19 and ChromaKeyOSD having just read the wiki
myself. I was mentioning it as a fix for non-Quadro cards with the
flickering greyscale OSD in 0.18, I probably should have been more
specific. I haven't upgraded to 0.19 yet, due to the Nova-T issue - so
I've never tried it with the ChromaKeyOSD stuff. If it prevents other
flavours of mythtv+Nvidia working - I guess it's just one of those
random things.....

Ta

Dan