[mythtv-users] Enhancement idea: Warning in OSD when diskis g etting full

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Mon Mar 20 15:18:51 UTC 2006

Dawson, Guy wrote:
> I would hope that Myth would not expire things that I've yet to watch.  Even
> if it did how will it know that I really want to see the show recorded the
> day after I leave in preference to any other recording?

Myth expires things in the method you configure (by age, or priority,
etc.).  If your disk is entirely full of programs you haven't watched
and can't expire, IMO, you have far to little disk space for your
usage.  Myth will also attempt to rerecord things that are auto-expired
so if it is something that is rerun frequently, it will be recorded
again for you.

Kevin