[mythtv-users] Myth on XBOX 360!

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:04:25 UTC 2006

I'm personally holding out of PS3 instead.  Whether it will be able to
be a full fledged mythfrontend or not is not my issue, rather it's who
gets my money.  Nonetheless, it seems Sony was more willing to 'play'
with linux in the past, I would think they might also do so in the
future.  The more people you entice to buy your system, the more money
you make.  Too bad Micro$oft can't see that; though I'm sure they
won't be losing sleep over it with their pillows stuffed with $1,000
dollar bills.

;)

Chad