[mythtv-users] Problems scanning channels with DVB-T in northernGermany with 0.19

Andreas Andreaz at t-online.de
Sun Mar 19 16:26:05 UTC 2006

Heya Dirk,

i guess the channel scanner is damaged in the current svn.
What i can say so far, is that you should edit the transponders
for the following frequencies (per default, its empty, i see):

522000000
570000000
618000000
658000000
778000000
191500000
506000000
177500000
754000000

Then you can try to scan all known transponders and it SHOULD
find some stations. Here i run myself into problems:
The past channel scanner found out the station names. Now it
seems the names becoming something like 1#1 1#2 (i guess first
is for transponder-number, second for channel-number on this
transponder) and that conflicts anyhow with the mythbackend.
In MY case. It would be nice, if you can confirm that also
for your box...

I asked 2 times about that. But nobody saw my post inside
that great traffic.. ;)

Hope it helps a bit.

Andreas