[mythtv-users] Tuning QAM for Charter Cable with HD3000

Dylan R. Semler dsemler at macalester.edu
Sun Mar 19 03:24:22 UTC 2006

>Here is the output of the time.dat file.
>
>The test clip is 14 to 15 seconds long. And is 14950336 bytes.  Standard def video.
>
>0.72user 0.02system 0:13.16elapsed 5%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k
>0inputs+0outputs (0major+3378minor)pagefaults 0swaps

That's what mine looks like as well, the script should have picked up
any channels that it could.  Sorry, but I can't think of much else that
you can try, maybe you do have a faulty card.  Hopefully it's a driver
issue or something.  Your dmesg seems to be good though.  Just for
reference, I installed the firmware for my HD-3000 using the
pcHDTV-extras package at
http://www.pchdtv.com/downloads/pcHDTV-extras.tar.gz
I ran the makefile and rebooted and everything worked.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Dylan