[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for Epia SP13000

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 01:52:56 UTC 2006

Guys,

Thanks for the help.  I finally figured it out and could kick myself.
Turns out at some point I had copied the xorg.conf into the root
directory (saving it just in case) and from then on X was using the
xorg.conf in that directory.  No matter what I changed in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf, it didn't matter.

I finally noticed in the log that it said it was using /root/xorg.conf
and the light bulb turned on.  I deleted that one, and now X is up and
running.  Again, thanks for the help!

Sean