[mythtv-users] Firmware Not loading after upgrade to 4.3

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:46:29 UTC 2006

I must be missing some step after upgrading to ivtv 4.3.

My machine doesn't seem to load the firmware even though I followed
the instructions on the ivtv site about the upgrade. I copied the
necessary v4l files to the hotplug/firmware directory and my
/var/log/messages says firmware not found even though I have it in the
/hotplug/firmware directory.

I also have a slave backend I'm working on with a DVB card and I'm
getting the same problem here. Do I just put the firmware file in the
hotplug/firmware directory and it should autoload?

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom