[mythtv-users] Best version for DVB-T

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Sat Mar 18 06:11:19 UTC 2006

Interesting. Video as a timebase was already off. Turning it on made zero
difference. However, I turned off OpenGL sync and it appears to be working
well. The machine is a using a nVidia Geforce 2 MX 400 video card with
nVidia 7174 drivers. I don't know whether it should support OpenGL sync or
not.

CH