[mythtv-users] PVR350 TV-Out system crash triggered by mythtv update

Luud Heck luud.heck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:26:24 UTC 2006

Hi,

I opened a bug report in mythtv relating to a change that results in
system problems when playing video over the PVR350's TV-Out. However,
it seems I have to ask the ivtv developers for help.

For details on the problem: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1533

Also, I can provide addtional system log information describing the
badness that goes on in the kernel when the problem starts.

I have no experience with Subversion so a bit of help is welcome in
order to "find the destabilizing changeset". Also, I'm not familiar
with either the ivtv or mythtv sources.

Sorry for crossposting this, but it seems to me this is a kind of bug
where both projects might benefit from working together.

I'll gladly help testing possible solutions, although I won't be
available the coming week.

Thanks,
Luud