[mythtv-users] Disable menu crossfading?

Rob R rob.r at plutohome.com
Fri Mar 17 05:41:58 UTC 2006

I would humbly request that you not respond to a question with a "do a
search" answer, because many of us will find your incomplete answer when we
*ARE* searching.

The answer, from the Wiki, is:

"Users can override this behavior by passing -O UseOpenGLPainter=0 to the
frontend or setting this in the database."