[mythtv-users] A/V sync 80-100mS off - HDTV

Timothy Braje tbraje at myvest.com
Fri Mar 17 00:22:12 UTC 2006

>>Does any one else had this problem and been able to resolve it?   I have
>>made no progress on tracking this one down.
>

> I still haven't noticed this, recordings or live. Are you guys running
> svn from fixes or regular SVN?
>
> --
> Steve

I have definitely made improvements on it, and have almost eliminated
the problem.  I was able to get XvMC working recently on my card
(interestingly enough, mine specifically didn't work with nvidia driver
7676, and only with the latest, 8178, quite contrary to the Myth
documentation).  That seems to have fixed it for the most part.
Occasionally it will happen, but it seem to go away if I exit the
program I am watching and start again.  It is almost like the audio gets
out of sync, and can't catch up.  Once it is in sync, it seems to be fine.

I am running SVN-fixes, by the way.

Tim