[mythtv-users] DVB problems with AVER A180

Christian Burger christian.burger at abtg.net
Thu Mar 16 20:22:44 UTC 2006

>Christian Burger wrote:
>> When firing up mythbackend I get this error:
>>
>> Starting up as the master server.
>> 2006-03-16 12:41:18.081 DVB#0 Using DVB card 0, with frontend 'Nextwave
>> NXT200X VSB/QAM frontend'.
>> 2006-03-16 12:41:18.083 DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning
>parameters
>> for mplex 32767
>> 2006-03-16 12:41:18.084 DVB#0 ERROR - Failed to get channel options for
>> channel 3.
>>
>> I've googled a bit but cannot find any reference to the tuning
>parameters.
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>What process did you do to insert your channels into the database?  Have
>you seen the QAM HDTV document on the Wiki?
>
>Kevin

Yes I followed the QAM HDTV document in the wiki with same results.  When I
try to manually import in channels.conf mythtv-setup seg faults.  On channel
scanning it normally seg faults but last night I got it to make a successful
pass.  I also setup zap.  I've tried numerous ways but making no headway.