[mythtv-users] MythTV and USB hubs

Jim Minihane min02jsm at minihane.tzo.com
Thu Mar 16 17:53:04 UTC 2006

If it's a quarter of that, it should still be enough. If each Plextor is
using 6Mbps, that's only 24 Mbps. WAY under any PCI bus, harddrive I/O,
etc. Now I just have to find a couple of cheap used PCs that have USB2.0
ports in them. Otherwise I might as well just get a 4 port USB2.0 card and
forget the hub.
Experiments, experiments, experiments.