[mythtv-users] OT: Recommendations for a mATX socket939motherboard(LC11M case)

Myth User pvrmyth at comcast.net
Thu Mar 16 07:49:12 UTC 2006

<snipage>
That completely contradicts the pictures and description on their site
(which says the walnut effect is on the black model only) - can anyone
else verify this?

The black model is the one with the faux woodgrain sticker.  I am sorry for
calling it cheesy as tastes may differ.  I should have said "IMHO it's
cheesy to try to fool ppl into thinking that there is real wood in this
product with a sticker."

Also, there is, in fact, some aluminum in this case.  It's the rivets that
hold the steel panels together.