[mythtv-users] Card for capture without tuner?

Mike Angstadt daenris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:44:51 UTC 2006

I'm in the same situation.  I asked the other day about an eVGA e-GeForce
6200, which has a hardware encoder.  But I didn't get a response about
whether that encoder was supported by Myth or not.  If so it would be a nice
solution for me because it combines the video/encoder in the one card.
Also, if they DO work, there's a rebate (around $70 I think) at Circuit City
for this particular card until I believe the 18th.

-Mike