[mythtv-users] Not getting Dolby Prologic out of s/pdif

Bryan Bennetts bbennetts at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:17:58 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 Mar 2006 17:02, Steven Adeff wrote:
> are you expecting Myth to "decode" the prologic or are you trying to
> use your receiver's prologic decoding?

I'm expecting my external amplifier to do the decoding, I'm guessing Myth
needs to do some clever syncing to ensure the video and audio are in, er,
sync;-) but wouldn't expect that to degrade the audio s.t. it loses it
prologic-ness.

Presumably I've done something stoopid in my setup, somewhere, I just cannot
work out where.  I shall (hopefully) have another fiddle with it tonight so I
can provide some more info...

Bry.