[mythtv-users] PCI cards for Audio/Video for MythTV

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Mar 15 16:31:32 UTC 2006

That is what I was thinking... I just snagged a usenet post about the
voltages before I got your mail.

I'll pull up the specs on the Intel Server Board SE7525GP2 and see what
voltages are present. But I suspect I have a 4 PCI slot compatible system
then.

So, the Audigy Pro 4 has a boat load of input/output options, has a list
19 lines long of backward conmpatibilities, anyone know if Myth TV would
have an issue making the SPDIF work?

Nick

--
Nick Ellson