[mythtv-users] Not getting Dolby Prologic out of s/pdif

Warren warren-lists at icruise.com
Wed Mar 15 15:58:35 UTC 2006

I guess it depends on the providers.  I capture Star Trek: TNG on my
replaytv (2200 kbps video 192k mpeg-2 audio) and the pro-logic survives
just fine for playback.  I am new to myth, have played with WinPVR 250,
350 and 150 cards and the encoding they do is better than that of the
replaytv so there is no reason from a hardware standpoint that the dolby
pro-logic encoding should be lost.