[mythtv-users] Best version for DVB-T

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Wed Mar 15 08:53:39 UTC 2006

Nick

It looks like you've answered my question.  Thanks.

At the risk of asking you to repeat yourself, would you mind telling me what your overall system is, and how you got there.  As I said I am currently on 0.18.1 under FC3 with a PVR250 and want to move to DVB, so any tips and pitfalls would be gratefully received.

Thanks again

Guy