[mythtv-users] Customizing the Video Browser

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 06:39:30 UTC 2006

"Oh no, don't touch the grass. It's made of death!"
	--Tom "Monty" Burns on why Dora and Diego never go around obstacles

On Mar 14, 2006, at 09.56, Garth Benedict wrote:

> I personally never got automount working for anything on my FC3
> system.  Either CD or DVD just does nothing.  Or does nothing but
> lock the drive shut in some busy state.  I cannot solve your
> automatically indexing request, but my simple solution was to add a
> Mount/Unmount command to the menu.  Eject as well.  I use sudo to
> bypass the permissions...
Yeah, the more I look at this, the more it seems like an
unsatisfactory solution. If I use MPlayer in MythVideo, I lose the
ability to control playback with my remote. If I use the internal
video player, I lose some compatibility. Thanks for the help though.