[mythtv-users] new MythCenter-wide theme

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Tue Mar 14 21:03:53 UTC 2006

Robert Tsai píše v Po 20. 02. 2006 v 15:30 -0500:

> I've made up a MythCenter-wide theme, which is basically MythCenter
> designed for a wide-screen aspect ratio.

Robert,

I have applied #1393, #1350 and tried the MythCenter-wide but it seems
to be severely broken on my 1360x768 resolution. For example the round
boxes in Watch Recordings seem to be fixed to 800x600(ish) resolution.
Or the background in Schedule Recordings - it's also only to certain
width of screen (800ish?).

The normal MythCenter, on the contrary, scales well to fullscreen at
1360x768 - but everything is in wrong aspect ratio, of course.

Any idea how to fix the MythCenter wide so that it scales to 1360x768,
please?

Petr