[mythtv-users] Exiting from mythtvsetup

Ryan Hadley ryan at jocose.net
Tue Mar 14 20:03:36 UTC 2006

I had this problem when I added my second card too.  I think I screwed
things up by adding the card wrong and then going through the gui to
delete it.  The first attempt left some artifacts in the cardinput
table.  Try these queries out in mysql:

select distinct(cardid) from capturecard;
select distinct(cardid) from cardinput;

If there are id's in cardinput that aren't in capturecard, then they
probably don't belong there:

delete from cardinput where cardid='insert bad id here';

And you should have no more errors while exiting.  At least it worked in
my case.

-Ryan