[mythtv-users] Master backend REQUIRES one tuner? Adding more?

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 03:52:46 UTC 2006

Wish I had your bank account...... :-)

We dont have that much TV worth recording down here is AUS
Sound like a sweet setup, but you mightwant to dedicate one of thosemore
powerfull backend to a transcoding/ com flagging server. (if you are doing
transcoding/com flagging) with that amount of tv cards etc it would get
quite busy.

Just my 2c worth.
Good luck

CH