[mythtv-users] advice for lcd

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Mar 12 06:07:05 UTC 2006

I need to change my monitor and want to go with a lcd 21" Viewsonic
VP2130 which have a dvi and vga input.

as that machine will be used for computer work and frontend only (no
decoder) will it be usefull to have a dvi. is it better to view TV via
dvi input or vga. My other backend machine have a pvr350 and a pvr500.

In that case what could be the best vga graphic card to put in the
frontend ?

thanks,
--
-----