[mythtv-users] symlink in nfs export?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Mar 10 13:58:07 UTC 2006

I really thought I'd easily find this googling, but haven't. I recently
added a disk to my system. This disk is holding some mythvideos
at /200GB-mythtv/mythtv/mythvideos. I'd like them to show up under my
original mythvideos directory at /mythtv/mythvideos.

So I created a symlink called Extras that points to /200GB-
mythtv/mythtv/mythvideos. /mythtv/mythvideos is already exported in nfs.
When I mount that from a client Extras shows up as a file, not a
directory.

Is there anyway to do what I'm trying to do or do I have to export the
new directory seperately?

Thanks,
James