[mythtv-users] DVD ripping

cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com cromworshipper-mythtvlist at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 00:58:56 UTC 2006

I can't seem to make this work.

When I put in a DVD and menu over to "Import DVD", it says something like "No
jobs. Waiting for DVD".

I've checked that the path is correct and writeable by the mythtv user and
that mtd is indeed running.

I'm running .19 from atrpms on Fedora Core 4 with the 1833 kernel.

This issue has come up a few times on #mythtv-users by various users and I
haven't seen any resolution come of it.  I couldn't see an trac tickets
related to this.  Admittedly, I've never used trac before, so if there was
something there, I missed it.

Any insight or any suggested avenues for exploring this are welcome.

John