[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:30:15 UTC 2006

Michael Freeman wrote:

> if i wanted that, i'd quit using myth and go buy a bloody fracking tivo...

This is OT, but I have to point out that you used the word "fracking".
That is very offensive.  Don't you know that in the future this word is
a substitute for another very bad word and thus is very offensive?  Not
to mention, every time I hear it used on TV, I laugh uncontrollably.

>  they tend to be people who don't want to trust the fracking computer

heehee.

> case in point...this guy (thread starter) did...and it's been costing
> him his recordings. minor, i know...but still...

Yup can't disagree on that.
Raphael