[mythtv-users] what does "centre_freq: -1" mean

Stan Walker stan at cstone.net
Wed Mar 8 18:53:56 UTC 2006

I have had MythTV working fine for my purposes for quite a while now. I
get the listings from zap2it for c-band 4DTV satellite. I needed to
update my channels on my machine since there have been quite a few
changes lately. Ever since, when I run mythfilldatabase, I get a long
string of "centre_freq: -1"s and Myth only recognizes 6 channels (out
of >100).

I've tried changing everything I can think of, and even deleted
mythconverg and started over, but nothing helps. I'm running
v0.19.20060121-2 on SuSE 9.1

Thanks